My All Time Starting NBA 5

PG- Magic Johnson Lakers- This one was harder then most people think. It came down to Magic and the Answer Allen Iverson but I chose Magic cause of his impeccable playmaking ability. His ability to create in the open court is just a thing of art. His size (6-9) at the point guard position and his ability to see the court as good as anyone ever is the reason he's my PG.

SG- Michael Jordan Bulls- HMMMMMMM I wonder who I can i have play the 2? hmmmmm. Yeah the GOAT, his airness, MJ is my 2 guard. Need i say more?

SF- LeBron James Cavaliers- Another tough decision as it came down to LBJ and Larry Bird, but I went with LBJ. The most gifted player in league history has everything you want in a player. Size, passing ability, ability to score anywhere on the court. The transition game to go along with Magic would be a thing of beauty.

PF- Tim Duncan Spurs- Mr Fundamental will go down in most and definitely my opinion as the best PF to ever suit up. He might be the best rim protector also in NBA history. He has an excellent post game can help slow down the pace especially with LBJ, MJ, and Magic running up the down the court with any other team.

C- Shaquille O'Neal C Lakers- This was by far the hardest decision out of the the positions by far. Kareem, Wilt, Hakeem, Ewing, Malone, Russell, Robinson and so many other great centers I just couldn't pass on the diesel Shaq. He's the most dominant center in NBA history. Once my team gets in the half court its over. Magic, LBJ, and even MJ will just feed the big shaqtus in the post and let him do his magic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Draft (Offensive Guards)

Chris Lebron and Sam Hopkins Draft Rankings